Another Ottoman relic with historical note and value in Kanlıca is the eternal worship place Ubeydullah Mosque. Its construction date is unknown, but its endowment inscription dates to 1803. It is constructed as a Nakshbandi lodge and zawiya in the 18th century by Ataullah Efendi. It is shut down following the edict closing all lodges and zawiyas in 1926. 50 years later, it is restored and opened for worship by the charitable people of Kanlıca The mosque is on the hillsides of Kanlıca and was restored again under the Turk-Islam Arts Garden Project in 2012. The tomb where the shrine of Ataullah Efendi is is beside the mosque. According to legend, the tomb also contains the remains of soldiers who died in the conquest of Istanbul.